Google Search Techniques, Google Search also referred to as Google Web Search engine. It developed by Google LLC. It is the most used search engine on the World. It launched by September 15, 1997. It is available in 149 languages. It is written in Python, C, C++. It handles 3.5+ billion searches per day.
Also Read :
- @ – For search Social media (ex – @facebook, @twitter)
- Put # in front of a Word (ex – #ctechf)
- Put OR between each search query (ex – Canon OR Nikon)
- – (minus) – For exclude a word (ex – apple fruit -red
- “” – Search for an exact match
- * – use an asterisk to find the word we can’t remember.
- site: – Search specific website (ex – site:ctechf.com)
- related: – Find webpages related to specific web URL or word
- cache: – Show the cached content (ex – cache:ctechf.com)
- define: – See a definition of a word (ex – define:technology)
Hope this post will help you to learn something, If you enjoy my work then please share my posts with your friends and anyone who might be interested in this and don’t forget to subscribe.
If you had any problem with this post, please do mention it in the comment section.
Like ctechf Facebook fan page…..
Also Read :
- How to be a Programmer | Part 1 : Introduction
- How to be a Programmer | Part 2 : Top 20 Programming Languages
- How to be a Programmer | Part 3 : Basic Concept of Programming
- How to be a Programmer | Part 4 : Control Structures
Sources: https://pixabay.com (Images)